It’s that time of year again where we get to team up with Tourism Noosa and Peppers Hotels, showcasing the best places to eat, play and stay this Noosa Food & Wine Festival. If you followed us on Instagram last year, we got to spend a night in Noosa and tried all the best dishes that were on offer for the festival (yap 14 dishes, in 24 hours to be precise). This year our itinerary is a bit more spaced out; We will be there for 3 days, so even more wonderful dishes to share with you. So make sure you check out on Insta page and we will try and let you live the moment with us through insta-story.
So here’s our itinerary for the weekend:
- Time: 1pm – Experiencing exotic, North African flavours at Sirocco Noosa Restaurant. Executive Chef, Brad Webb teams up with Travis McAuley from Helenic Republic showcasing local produce with paired wines (Event Name: Flights & Flavours, book here).
- Time : 2pm – Check into accommodation at Peppers Noosa (Our fave place in Noosa , plus we get espresso martini kits).
- Time: 7pm – Trying out Noosa’s newest restaurant Padstow’s with local seasonal produce and craft beers. They will be offering a 3 course meal for the festival which can be booked here.
- Unplanned – But if it is anything like last year, we will probably end up drinking our weight in alcohol.
- Time: 8:30am – View on Little Hastings breakfast (Peppers Hotel) plus meet with Executive Chef Andreas Nielsen (We got to have dinner with him last year, he is so lovely).
- Time: 1pm – Lunch at Fresh Natural Asian (Never been here before, so it would be good to try), soaking up healthy East-Asian dishes. They do have a reasonably priced ($70) event on during the festival which offers 6 courses. Book here.
- Time: 7:15pm – Dinner with a view at Noosa Boathouse. They welcome Adriano Zumbo for a magical affair during the festival.
- Unplanned – Make friends
- Time: 8:30 am – View on Little Hastings Breakfast
Wow that’s a lot of eating for two girls in only a few hours. But make sure you follow us on Insta-story for more and we will have a write up when we get back.
Organised by: Tourism Noosa and Peppers Hotels
Written by : Aliyah Ravat