Dates: Sunday 28 May – Wednesday 31 May 2017
Venue: South Bank Cultural Forecourt, Brisbane
Cost: FREE (Suitable for all ages)
Maroon Festival takes off this weekend at South Bank with a celebration boasting all things Queensland. The Festival has been organised in partnership with Queensland Rugby League and the Star Entertainment Group, bringing passionate supporters of Rugby League together. The four day festival will see local eateries showcase the Taste of Queensland, paired with a XXXX of course.
The food line-up includes:
- Schulte’s cured meats and jerky
- The Farmers Table bringing family and food together with organic Gympie pulled pork sliders and free range chicken burgers topped with kimchi made on the Gold Coast.
- Fiery Deli – Hand-crafted arepas, tacos and nachos,all made with fresh local ingredients.
- Popolo – Toasted fennel meatballs with Bundaberg tomato sugo and shaved parmesan, along with slow roasted Gatton pumpkin and feta arancini.
- Sultans Kitchen – Spicing things up with butter chicken sourced from Ipswich, crunchy fire chips loaded with minted aioli, and mixed vegetable curry filled with seasonal vegetables sourced from the Darling Downs.
View the full line up here[wzslider autoplay=”true”]
Information supplied by Bango Group
Narrated by: Aliyah Ravat
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment