Brisbane Food Lovers offers custom solutions to help grow your business. With an in house team that has an in depth understanding of the Brisbane Food Scene, a tailor made package can be designed to suit your needs. So what is the difference between Brisbane Food Lovers and a regular PR company you may ask yourself? The team is made up of industry professionals who are also food bloggers in their spare time; their valuable Intel allows them to better position your brand amongst consumers.
Why choose BFL:
- We have over 5 years experience in Social Media Marketing.
- We know the Brisbane Hospitality scene.
- Direct Intel on growing trends.
- A database of over 40000 consumers that are directly in your market.
- We know your time is valuable.
- We know what it takes to survive in a competitive industry.
Objectives we can help you with:
Business planning for new entry into the market
A better understanding of target consumers
Follower acquisition and conversion
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What we do:
Social Media Management
- Follower acquisition and management.
- Optimised social engagement.
- Content curation.
- Follower conversion.
- Branded social content.
Our main expertise lays with Instagram and Facebook as social media platforms, however, we have previously worked on Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, We Heart It and Tumblr. A social media strategy can be tailored to align with your business aims and objectives as well as your budget. All content curated for social posts is sent to you (the client) for pre-approval.
- Written editorial content on your blog (or ours) to improve SEO.
- Out-linked content for improved SEO.
- Industry specific that adds equity to your brand and value offering.
Clients are giving the option of written content on either the Brisbane Food Lovers blog (promotional) or your own business blog (owned). Online articles help boost your organic SEO and act as a value add for your consumers. Blogs are also a great way to create a set database for future mailing lists.
- Business plan writing (new venture).
- Business analysis and consultation.
- Strategy planning, execution and monitoring.
- Consumer insights and market research.
- Branding and positioning strategy.
With over 2000 contacts in the industry, we know the ins and outs of hospitality. Having stemmed from a business background, we can offer business planning and consultancy specific to the hospitality industry as well as on-going mentoring. A full, written business plan would be apart of the package with strategies of execution aligned with your business model. Let us help you make the best choices possible and get you in contact with the best in the industry.
- Guest list management.
- Event organisation and execution.
- Event photography and social awareness.
Hosting an event can be stressful. Who do you invite? Will they share their experience? Will it benefit your ROI? Leave that to us. With a quality database of contacts, we will organise your guest list, help plan the event, and get you the coverage that you need. For blogger event bookings, we require 30 days notice.
Require anything further?
Did we mention that we also have an in-house web-developer and photographer?
Contact us for a complimentary consultation, we can offer you everything you need and nothing that you don’t.