6 Date: Saturday, 22nd October 2016
Time: 11am to 6pm
Location: Edith St, Wynnum
Featuring all the best fish and fresh seafood that the Moreton Bay region has to offer, the Wynnum Seafood Festival is definitely one to add to your calendar. The full-day event is jam packed with free events, music and entertainment. There’s no better way to soak up the sun on a beautiful Spring day.
FOOD & DRINKS LINE-UP
Local fishermen, fishmongers and seafood providores will be showcasing their bountiful catch with a range of fresh fish and seafood dishes that will surprise and delight seafood lovers and pescatarians alike.
- Wynnum Manly Fish Market will be serving the festival’s signature fresh seafood platters with prawns, crabs, bugs and oysters as well as barbecued Moreton Bay bugs, grilled prawn skewers, seafood baskets and bags of fresh king and tiger prawns.
- Incredible Seafood will be cooking fresh green prawns three different ways including traditional fish and chip shop battered prawn cutlets, gourmet garlic prawns and Italian-style prawn arancini balls.
- I Heart Calamari will be plating up their delicious hand cut crumbed and marinated calamari.
- Mussel Brothers will serve freshly cooked mussels with crusty bread and a choice of four different flavoured sauces.
- Muddy Squire Bar will serve up ice cold beers from James Squire, White Rabbit and Stone & Wood together with a range of carefully selected wines to compliment their hearty gastro pub fare featuring their chef’s special fish pie, gourmet seafood pizzas and crispy hot chips.
- The official after-party kicking off from 6pm will be hosted by the Waterloo Bay Hotel
Find more information on the event here
Information & images supplied by Forever Creative