It’s the gift that keeps on giving. A calendar featuring twelve of the hottest chefs, with twelve mouth watering recipes. Planning for the new year has never looked so good.
Okay, now that Michael Demagistris has helped me grab your attention, lets get down to serious business. Not just a calendar with pretty faces, all proceeds will be donated to Restore One an organisation supporting woman living in vulnerable situations. Having these beaus on my wall for a cause, don’t mind if I do.
The featured chefs include:
- Braden White – Ricky’s, Noosa
- Michael Demagistris – East, Mornington Peninsula
- Iain Todd – Ethos, Hobart
- Collin Fassnidge – Four In Hand, Sydney
- Josh Pelham – Estelle Bistro, Melbourne
- Aaron Starling – Bistro Guillaume, Melbourne
- James Viles – Biota Dining, Bowral
- Duncan Welgemoed – Africola, Adelaide
- Victor Liong – Lee Ho Fook, Melbourne
- Joel Anderson – The Hotel Windsor, Melbourne
- Massimo Mele – La Scala On Jersey, Sydney
- Warren Turner – Chur Burger, Sydney/Brisbane
- Sa Va’afusuaga – Up On Constance, Brisbane
Looks like 2016 is going to be an excellent year!
Purchase the calendar here.