This fabulous city of ours is about to get even better with a whole new level of fun landing at Wintergarden in the CBD.
On the 29th of November, Holey Moley will open up their second location at Wintergarden, bringing its cocktail bar meets mini-golf course, retro party and social commentary locale slash all-out cool vibe to the city. I don’t about ya’ll but i think this is going to my new after work cocktail spot on a Friday!
Holey Moley Wintergarden will feature nine hilariously preposterous mini golf holes including:
- True Blue Green, a tribute to Aussie legend, Steve Irwin
- Vincent Van Golf, putt through a replica of Vincent van Gogh’s bedroom
- A Hop, Skip and A Gump, a Forrest Gump theme, complete with shrimp and a box of chocolates
- Drop It Like It’s Slot, a wacky slot machine
- Ferris Wheeler’s Day Off, a delightful day at the funfair with a helter-skelter, ferris wheel, popcorn and prizes
- Makin’ it Rain, try to take a shot in a room full of flying cash!
- Hole 9 & ¾, Harry Potter themed – can magic help you get a hole in one?
- Gone Fishin’, a double-level hole featuring the ocean and all its mysteries including a huge, ferocious shark, and Kong Live the King, try to avoid the giant primate atop the Empire State Building!
To soak up the alcohol and fuel the fun, they will have on offer Stone Baked Pizzas and their legendary burgers, the Holey Cheezus and the Dirty Birdie plus some soul warming soul.
If you are still looking for a work Christmas party venue, this will be a sure winner but you better get in quick with the group bookings.
ex oh ex oh
Sunday to Thursday 10am to 11pm and Friday & Saturday 10am to 12am (last bookings 20 mins prior to close)
Location: Level 1 Wintergarden, Queen Street
Information supplied by: Kath Rose & Associates
Published by: Aliyah Ravat